This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship/facebook help please?
04-28-2014, 04:29 AM
Relationship/facebook help please?
She blocked me on chat so i cant see when shes online and we are dating, what should i do. I know this is stupid but its bothering me. Im thinking of defriending her and telling her she can have all the privacy she want. Should i confront her about it
She messages me every day pretty much. She initiates conversations and calls me.
This is a real life relationship Fred.
We are in a normal relationship. We don't live together. We get together 2-3 times a week and hang out like a normal couple. Facebook just happens to be there when we don't see each other. We don't ever chat on facebook but rather text and call each other (when we are not together). So don't assume things. I know that there times when we don't feel like talking and just want to do our own thing. I don't use facebook often, maybe i'll log in once a day sometimes i won't go on it for days. I don't know why she felt it was necessary to turn the chat off on me. I confronted her about it, it turned into a fight and while she said that she didn't block me in any way, I did notice that she must have turned the chat back on. She got really upset at me, told me that next time I should ask instead of accusing her. I know she turned the chat off and she knows too, because i could see the timer after we had the fight.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Relationship/facebook help please? - a guy - 04-28-2014 04:29 AM
[] - Jessica - 04-28-2014, 04:34 AM
[] - Joseph - 04-28-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - Diane - 04-28-2014, 04:45 AM
[] - smack - 04-28-2014, 04:48 AM
[] - Fred - 04-28-2014, 04:51 AM
[] - Stella - 04-28-2014, 04:54 AM
[] - George - 04-28-2014, 05:01 AM