This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPhone 4S or HTC One X?
04-28-2014, 11:21 AM

I had the Iphone 4S since January and recently sold it for a HTC One X

It depends what you're into.

Iphone 4S is very stable and smooth, but you're locked into Apple. You have to use Itunes (which I hate). With HTC One X you can just open up a empty folder and drag and drop (Also makes Iphone a pain for custom ringtones etc)

HTC One X comes with beats music, so with the right headphones music quality would be better, it is a Quad Core so is faster, it has Nividia Chip (same as laptops) as has better screen and graphics, 2d and 3d games

It is MUCH more customisable, which is a big thing for me, I love customising, Apple has IOS and HTC One X has Android with Sense 4.0 for better user experience but you can download Nova or Apex laucher for a different feel again. The two offer tonnes of features

HTC One X supports Flash, Iphone does not

HTC One X is much larger with a 4.7 inch screen (HTC One S had 4.2)

I love Roms, you can unlock your phone, root it and flash custom roms, it's like having an new phone every week with different features

Although cameria quality is similar, HTC One X has more features, can take 99 photos in burst mode and automatically save the best one, it has panorama mode, back and white, vintage, sepia etc

You can install third party apps and games, cannot on Iphone

Htc one X comes with 32 gb storage as standard

You can get google chrome internet explorer among other on HTC One X

If you're into torrents you can download free apps, games & emulators (play playstation, super nintendo, gameboy etc games on your phone)

Task manager - On the iphone you have to close each app individually, with task manager on HTC you can close all (important if data is limited)

In conclusion, the Iphone is a stable phone, with limited features. You're locked in as it trades features for safety. If you want tonnes of features, into customising, gaming, etc then go for HTC One X

Glad I traded
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
IPhone 4S or HTC One X? - bigsnake868 - 04-28-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - ? - 04-28-2014, 10:59 AM
[] - daddyslittlegirl - 04-28-2014, 11:01 AM
[] - yei - 04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - ashish k - 04-28-2014, 11:08 AM
[] - Chris - 04-28-2014, 11:09 AM
[] - Simon - 04-28-2014, 11:14 AM
[] - Saint Iker - 04-28-2014 11:21 AM