This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won’t this organizer give me her personal number but adds me on Facebook?
04-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Why won’t this organizer give me her personal number but adds me on Facebook?
I was going to an event and this organizer wanted to get to know me so she sends me a friends request on Facebook and tells me about a party event that I should really go to. I send a request asking for her number so I can get a hold of her for more questions and she tells me she is sorry but she doesn’t give her personal number out! I ask her why and she won’t go into it and says it isn’t appropriate to have her personal number.

If she is that personal, why would she add me on Facebook then but not give me her number?!! She adds me as a friend and I would think Facebook is more personal than just a cell phone number!! She has lots of private information on her Facebook too! Should I get an IPHONE where I can call someone on Facebook anyway or chat on Facebook with the APP and go on chat where you don’t need someone’s number? Are most people nowadays just using Facebook on the go? Is an IPhone helpful to communicate people while on the go on Facbeook?

But back to the organizer, she gives everyone else her number but treats me like I am retarded and that I am not capable of calling her! Why is that? Why won’t she give me her number? If she was that paranoid about privacy, she shouldn’t have me on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why won’t this organizer give me her personal number but adds me on Facebook? - Sean Dalt - 04-28-2014 09:39 PM
[] - ' - 04-28-2014, 09:49 PM
[] - 647 - 04-28-2014, 10:05 PM
[] - Nancy - 04-28-2014, 10:08 PM