This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will be her reaction to me asking her out over the phone?
04-29-2014, 06:16 AM
What do you think will be her reaction to me asking her out over the phone?
So I really like this girl. We had a mutual friend over Facebook so I messaged her saying I would love to get to know her and introducing myself. She was nice but didn't seem interested. A month later I messaged her again, this time we started talking about her activism organization and she was much more receptive. We exchanged numbers and I even met up with her for coffee to discuss the organization.

Over the last two months we have talked a bit and I know enough about her to want to go out with her. But now the conversation seems stuck on her group. I have kind of steered it in a more social direction by making her a playlist with some music recommendations. Which she loved, her words " this playlist made my life great!"

I got tickets to a show of one of the bands from the playlist which I know she loved. I even saw it on her favorites playlist.

Thing is besides us never really getting personal, she is really busy and I doubt I'll get a face to face with her before the weekend. I think we would have a great time and really want to go with her. What should I do?
CHOMEO!!

Did the sentence help Lilith? Been a while since AP English.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you think will be her reaction to me asking her out over the phone? - 532 - 04-29-2014 06:16 AM
[] - Lilith - 04-29-2014, 06:18 AM
[] - Tooth4075 - 04-29-2014, 06:30 AM