This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Your ISP has been reported of your activities through legal means" WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
05-06-2014, 07:00 AM
"Your ISP has been reported of your activities through legal means" WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
okay, so I made an account on an anime/manga forum a month ago, accidentally said bad about moderators, one mod did find that out and sent infraction to me, but I ignored. I got angry and threatened him very abusively in 10 days, we started bashing each other. Though he was a super mod and i was a normal member, so admins took his side and banned me. I was unable to log in, then i talked to one of admins through forum's 'guest section' and they said i was rude, insulted staff
member......therefore they permanently banned me and said my ISP has been reported of my activities through legal means.
I really don't know what does it mean?? I searched about it on google, but found thing. So please can anybody help me to explain whats the meaning of it? Will i get arrested for that?
I'm worried about it.
Thanx in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Your ISP has been reported of your activities through legal means" WHAT DOES IT MEAN? - Explorer - 05-06-2014 07:00 AM
[] - Lionel - 05-06-2014, 07:16 AM
[] - Jim - 05-06-2014, 07:31 AM