This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does she want from me?
05-06-2014, 11:26 PM
What does she want from me?
So I liked this girl last year. We were hanging out with the same friends at the time and I thought she might like me. I asked her to the movies twice, she flaked out on me both times. I asked her out a few times to lunch, she would only go if a 3rd person came, otherwise she would just give me excuses. Then she started treating me different, so I confronted her about it and she denied it and started ignoring me. So I stopped talking to her.
Then about 2 months ago she starts trying to message me on facebook, I'm nice to her and everything but I don't want to get my hopes up so I didn't show interest in the conversation.
Now, almost a year later, she's hanging out with my group of friends again. She's been telling me she wants to hang out. I'm still trying to not get my hopes up so I brush her off by saying yeah sure one of these days we should, but not scheduling anything. But the other day when I was giving my friends some presents I brought them from a recent trip, she showed up and I had not bought her anything. So I gave her this really ugly string necklace that was for a co-worker. I told her "Here I have an extra necklace, do you want it?" She seemed kind of offended that I gave her the left over present, but she still took it. Now every time I see her she's wearing it, and I feel like she wants me to comment on it, but I haven't. It's confusing for me because I still feel something for her but I don't want to look like an idiot again. What do you guys think of this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does she want from me? - 757 - 05-06-2014 11:26 PM
[] - Steven - 05-06-2014, 11:32 PM
[] - sapphire - 05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
[] - Alessandra - 05-06-2014, 11:57 PM
[] - rebeca - 05-07-2014, 12:06 AM
[] - CarriedAway - 05-07-2014, 12:19 AM
[] - Lantern Hill - 05-07-2014, 12:32 AM
[] - christine - 05-07-2014, 12:40 AM