This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this depression? Should I get it checked out?
10-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Is this depression? Should I get it checked out?
I asked this before but I only got 1 answer and I'm looking for more :|

It started when I was watching my all time favourite tv show and I was thinking about how I wanted to meet them so badly. It's filmed in England and I'm in Scotland and I was thinking about how I'd love to go down there and be able to enter the set and I'd be friends with the cast. After thinking about this I suddenly went to think about how I wish I was already in uni (I'm nearly 15) and how I wish I was around 19-22 and how I could go to uni in London and be free and hopefully meet the cast. I kept thinking about this and then it went on to "why can't my family live in London?" and after about 5 minutes of thinking I came to "I wish I was born in an english family not a chinese one, I wish I could at least BE english or scottish." Then I started thinking about how my family are unfair and how I wished I could have another family and how I was born in the wrong family. I then started crying for 10 minutes. I have not eaten all day and I still cannot eat and I normally eat tonnes! I feel like I need to talk to my parents about it but I don't know how, I don't want to talk to my parents about it but I feel like I need to talk to someone about it. I don't even have the urge to tell close friends. What's happening? I can't stand it! I start shaking and I feel like I'm going to burst out crying ever 5 minutes. How did I get here from wanting to meet actors and actresses? I've had this before earlier on in the year starting off with singers and I felt like committing suicide in the end (not this time). Please help me, what's going on with me?? Everytime I think about wanting to meet them or reading their twitter page I'll go straight to the shaking stage and I'll nearly burst out in tears without even havign to spend more than 2 minutes thinking..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this depression? Should I get it checked out? - Sarcasticdust850 - 10-01-2012 04:33 AM
[] - ? - 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM
[] - Sc0pe - 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM
[] - hopegal1965 - 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM
[] - sweetheart - 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM
[] - Hasan - 10-01-2012, 04:41 AM