This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do strict parents really make Sneaky teenagers?
10-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Do strict parents really make Sneaky teenagers?
I'm 16. Everybody says that Strict parents equals sneaky kids. For me I should know kind of. My mom isn't really that strict. But she is overprotective a lot. I know she is trying to help me and watch me. But the real problem is her fiancee. He is way to overprotective and way to strict. He always claims that I cannot date or have a facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram or any of that stuff. But the first two I kind of have already. But they don't know it. Anyways they don't let me wear clothes that shows my figure either. I can't really go over or have any sleep overs at anybody house. Plus I don't get invited to birthday parties either. Which is really hard because when I go on fb or twitter I always see picks of people having fun. I know these group of people that got into a limo because it was a girls 16th birthday( I knew her too and the others very well.) I felt sad kind of when I seen it. Anyways is it true that some strict parents make sneaky kids? I mean I make good grades last year I had a 3.4. I'm very shy because of the rules that they make. He's not even my real father which makes it hard, and difficult for me to do things. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of teenager stuff to do. When I go to college I plan to do the stuff that I want, and not to be controlled by anybody.
Questions: Do Strict parents really create sneaky kids?
What happened to the girls or boys who you knew that were shy once, and got out of control once they left the house? Do you have any stories? Thanks.
I really need some advice. My birthday is in 2 months and 3 days(turning 17).
They said once I get 18 I can do anything I want. Are they telling the truth?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do strict parents really make Sneaky teenagers? - honey - 10-01-2012 04:42 AM
[] - Lillith - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Amy Miller - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Jayjay - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - pink ballerina - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - squarepie021 - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Anita - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - noisyhall845 - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM