This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do strict parents really make Sneaky teenagers?
10-01-2012, 04:50 AM

Yes because my mom is SUPER strict that she doesn't even let me hang out with friends and if I do I have to bring my little brother along, I can't leave the front of the house unless it's to go to the store and even then she says that I have to have some one with me. I'm going on 14 and my mom says that any websites I sign up for she wants my password, even my email. I can't hang out with boys and I can't visit my friends house even my best friend who I've known since I was 6. Also, everything else your mom & her fiance tells you. But the difference is that she lets my younger brother (he's 11) leave with his friends whenever he wants, he hops over fences and visits their houses which are many blocks away from my house. And last year, his friend almost got him beat up and they ran to my house with the people following right behind them but she still lets him go out with them. And my friends' houses are only down the street from mine!

Now I do things in secret even though it's still nothing. There were 3 months for summer break and I did not leave the house ONCE to even visit or see my friends (I talked to them on fb which I'm not even supposed to have but it's my only source of communication with them other than school). The only time I left the house was when my mom forced me to go to my cousin's party. That's how little freedom I have, and you can't talk to her about it because she'll just tell me to shut up and say it's because she doesn't trust people and because my brother is a boy that it doesn't matter how old he is so he can go wherever he wants.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lillith - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Amy Miller - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Jayjay - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - pink ballerina - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - squarepie021 - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - Anita - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - noisyhall845 - 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
[] - nicepen456 - 10-01-2012 04:50 AM