This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex keep coming back and leaving me and now he is ignoring me?
05-18-2014, 12:08 AM

You need to decide is just sex with this guy enough for you?
He is not emotionally supportive and has proven to be not a serious relationship material kind of guy. Now can you enjoy just the sex? Because meanwhile you need to date other guys to find the one who will be both, great in bed but also emotionally reliable, this guy he just one to have sex with you and also he seems to lack empathy, so please decide. Some people cannot be givers they had poor parenting so they threat you like they were treated as child, hot and cold. The good news is you have the capacity to give and there are many men out there who are also givers. You need to do 'duty date' meaning date lots of guys till you find the one that you could have sexual and emotional compatibility. I am in love with someone like that, so I know what you are going through it is hard, he is awesome in bed but zero emotional support and very cold when I need him the most. Which means I feel stressed, anxious and depressed when I am trying to be connected to him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Danny Boy - 05-17-2014, 11:33 PM
[] - Mabe - 05-17-2014, 11:36 PM
[] - Ath - 05-17-2014, 11:41 PM
[] - Charlesworthamanda - 05-17-2014, 11:49 PM
[] - Ebook - 05-17-2014, 11:52 PM
[] - Brazilian Girl! - 05-18-2014 12:08 AM