This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS HE EMBARRESSED TO TALK TO ME NOW? 10 POINTS.?
05-26-2014, 03:35 PM
IS HE EMBARRESSED TO TALK TO ME NOW? 10 POINTS.?
Okay so on thursday this guy that i like( he knows i like him but he told me that he still liked his ex .. he liked me at a time.. we were talking for a whole 2 months before he just up and dated tht other girl) so i went over his house because my friend lives there. and he was all over me. i mean ALL over me. he was rubbing my thighs. and the inner part of them too. and he clearly wanted to fool around with me. he asked to kiss me and he even tried to move my foot near his private area. it was obvious he was horny .... okay so its saturday and i know its not that long but he hasnt tried to talk to me since then. does he not want to talk to me. or is he embarassed. i mean i didnt really act like I wanted to do anything but i didnt decline his touch. he also was upset about his ex because i saw it on fb. and he says he really likes her. yet he tried hooking up with me.... mhm......
He was being very forward and heck id be embarassed if i was him too......

im 16 he is 17.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
IS HE EMBARRESSED TO TALK TO ME NOW? 10 POINTS.? - 081 - 05-26-2014 03:35 PM
[] - Miss D - 05-26-2014, 03:40 PM
[] - Michael - 05-26-2014, 03:51 PM
[] - Hannah - 05-26-2014, 03:56 PM