This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS HE EMBARRESSED TO TALK TO ME NOW? 10 POINTS.?
05-26-2014, 03:56 PM

Honey, the SAME thing happens with me. make him want you. But if it doesn't work, don't worry yourself. I'm 16 and the guy I like is 17 too, and he would do the same thing when I was around him. He's the definition of a MAN-WHORE. Yet, I love him. I let it get to me, I would fool around with him, hell, I even fucked him, and we haven't really talked since, that was on May the 15, and we live right next to each other, but I've been in a different city, with no phone, but he messages me on twitter, but I can't reply cause the DM is fucked up. Plus, two days after we fucked, he was chilling at the lake with this girl laying next to him and he said something to her about me (my friend said) and I walked past him with my friends pretending I didn't see him, when I did and I was hurt so bad. But like he's different sometimes. I think he did that cause I'd ignore him. He DID grab my chin that morning, yknow flirting. and just kept on walking. If you like this guy, talk to him, make him forget his ex. Make him want you. And DON'T ignore him! Lol but don't be too clingy Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Miss D - 05-26-2014, 03:40 PM
[] - Michael - 05-26-2014, 03:51 PM
[] - Hannah - 05-26-2014 03:56 PM