This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do if you're not invited to party - awkward situation?
11-09-2012, 08:03 AM
What to do if you're not invited to party - awkward situation?
Ok so basically these two girls are having a house party and all my friends have been invited apart from me. The event was set up on Facebook & so everyone was invited thorough that; I don't have Facebook so I wasn't invited.
However, I was really good friends with these girls last year and the year before as we had lessons together, now we only have one lesson but I still do talk to them. I'm also friends with most people in their closer friendship group.
So when my friends told me about the party being organised on FB, I just thought: oh, they'll invite me web I have a lesso with them next because I don't have Facebook. But they didn't say anything to me.
So last week my friend messaged both the girls to ask if I could come to the party. Well their reply: No, there's too many people going already.
I really wanted to go to this party because most people are going that I like and so are all my friends. I thought I was friends with these girls, but obviously were not as close as I thought. I'm really upset because it sounds like a really good party.
(Btw they're not at all bitchy, so I'm quite confused)

I have a lesson with them next week, and I'm worried its going to be really really awkward. What do I do?!?!

(Sorry for going on)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do if you're not invited to party - awkward situation? - Izzy - 11-09-2012 08:03 AM
[] - Emma - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Lauren - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Chloe - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Shirley - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Desdemona - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Ryan H - 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM