This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13 year old bi/lesbian?
05-29-2014, 07:38 PM

Believe me when I say that I understand how it feels to live in a home where your family doesn't fully accept who you are, and please let me say that I'm sorry that you have to live with that.

I am not going to tell you how you feel or what you think, but I am going to tell you that you are only 13. You might not be as attracted toward guys now, but don't rule out the possibility that it could happen, don't be so quick to label yourself with a sexual identity or preference. But ultimately, you are what you decide to be, if right now you decide to be lesbian then go for it! And nothing is holding you back from changing that around later, so have fun with what you feel like now!

As far as telling your family is concerned, sometimes you have to just not care what your family thinks. What you feel is right is right for you, and they aren't you, so you don't have to be them. Now, they are your family, you live under your parents roof and they provide for you. So if they set rules, you have to follow them, that's just how it goes and it sucks and I'm sorry, but they also can't decide whether not you're gay or bi or straight or whatever! So I suggest just telling them, and saying that you can't help it. And having them persecute you for it is like having someone persecuted simply because they like watermelon more than grape. You prefer girls over guys, not big deal, and tell them that if they are bad to you about it, it will just make things bad between you and them, but it won't change what you prefer, it will just make you want it more because you can't have it... Trust me, I know...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
13 year old bi/lesbian? - 089 - 05-29-2014, 07:15 PM
[] - Val - 05-29-2014, 07:23 PM
[] - Nick Davidxoxo - 05-29-2014, 07:32 PM
[] - Generic - 05-29-2014 07:38 PM
[] - Josh - 05-29-2014, 07:39 PM
[] - Naomi - 05-29-2014, 07:54 PM