This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13 year old bi/lesbian?
05-29-2014, 07:54 PM

Honey, I was in the same position as you when I was around your age. At first, I thought I was bi, which I was okay with. Then I figured out I was a lesbian, and I thought that would be the end of the world. I was always crying because I thought everyone would hate me if I only liked girls. My mom was constantly saying homophobic things, and I thought she would kick me out. But a few years later, she figured it out. So did my dad, who was homophobic as well. They both say that they love me no matter what. I think my mom loves me even more now.
The point is that things aren't always like they seem. Sometimes things seem worse than they are. Maybe your parents won't accept you at first, but they're your parents; they'll come around eventually. Also, it's okay to take some time to figure out your sexuality. You don't owe it to anyone (not even yourself) to have a definite label right away, or ever.
And word of advice, if you're going to come out, I'd do so to your aunt first. The first time you come out is scary and nerve-wrecking, and it's great to have a lot of support and encouragement Smile
Good luck to you, I hope you find happiness wherever you go
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
13 year old bi/lesbian? - 089 - 05-29-2014, 07:15 PM
[] - Val - 05-29-2014, 07:23 PM
[] - Nick Davidxoxo - 05-29-2014, 07:32 PM
[] - Generic - 05-29-2014, 07:38 PM
[] - Josh - 05-29-2014, 07:39 PM
[] - Naomi - 05-29-2014 07:54 PM