This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do if I fell for a modeling scam?
11-09-2012, 08:16 AM
What should I do if I fell for a modeling scam?
Im new to the modeling industry & a few days ago, someone name Michelle Williams inboxed me on Facebook saying she came across my profile on Model Mayhem & that she works for IMG Models which is a huge modeling agency in New York & they're interested in me. I was so excited because 2 of my favorite supermodels are represented by them. So we did an online interview over Skype & like I said, I was extremely excited that an agency such as IMG was interested in me, I didnt think anything of it... Anyway I answered a few "application questions", then she asked me to.get into a bikini for a body evaluation. So I got into a biki & did the evaluation. Then she asked me if I was interested in doing high fashion modeling, comes with nudity & she asked me to take off mybikini to do another evaluation... Silly of me, I did it. Again, not thinking nothing of it. After the interview was over, she said was going to contact her boss or secretary or something to see when she can meet with me in person. This morning I called the IMG Models office in New York to see if this Michelle Williams person work there & they said its a scam, dont do anything she tells you. Now idk what to do because there could be nude picture of me floating around anywhere by now. I told my husband about the agency but he doesn't know about the scam part yet... I feel so stupid that I couldn't see right through it & im embarrased to tell my husband about it. I really want to get a lawyer & find this person & sue them & put them behind bars... What should I do. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do if I fell for a modeling scam? - Krystalyn - 11-09-2012 08:16 AM
[] - Miranda - 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - Kittysue - 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - asker>>< - 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - TESSIYAH - 11-09-2012, 08:25 AM