This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me.......?
11-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Does he like me.......?
So there's this guy.... (i know everyone uses that to start). I think he likes, or used to like me (i'll get to that later). So he's a sophmore and i'm a freshmen in highschool and he is only in one of my classes. For a while he didn't really notice me at all until the teacher put him, me, and 2 other girls in a group together for class work. I have a good sense of humor, so that must've got me his attention. I didn't really think anything of it when he was smiling at me and laughing after i made my jokes, but i was kinda flattered cause he is cute Smile. So he started joining my conversations at the end of class, so i just thought he thought of me as a friend. THEN i checked my facebook the next night and he liked my profile picture. Completely out of the blue! And i know he was stalking my pictures cause i didn't recently have that as my pro pic. So that was when i couldn't stop thinking about him. I told my friends and they all think he likes me. So i went and stalked his page and i liked his covor photo, not the pro pic. I'm for some reason regreting it now because... HE DOESN'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!!! I don't know if he thought it was weird that i liked the covor photo or not. I just wish i knew what he thought of me, because after non stop thinking about him, i've realized i like him too. I WANT HIS PHONE NUMBER SOOO BAD AND I WANT HIM TO ASK ME OUT CAUSE I KNOW WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME! (sorry crazed girl let loose). So he sits on the other side of the room too, so i can't just walk up and talk to him. Any ideas on how i can get him to start talking to me again, and how i can get his number? Because once i have his damn phone number... i've totally got him in the palm of my hand Big Grin oh and does he like me too?

Thanks loves!! and if your a guy... your answers are also greatfully appriciated Big Grin

OH ONE MORE THING--- i forgot to mention this. He liked my pro pic of facebook, and i checked some other girls' facebooks that he talks to, and he didn't like any of their pro pics Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he like me.......? - i heart twix - 11-09-2012 08:17 AM
[] - TB - 11-09-2012, 08:26 AM