This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
scared i wont make friends in college?
06-04-2014, 09:58 PM

I am also going to be starting college this fall and have the same worry, so I have talked to friends and therapists who are or have been in college. From what I&#x27;ve gathered I can tell you that college is nothing like high school. I have went to the same school practically all my life, so from a young age my &quot;cliché&quot; was already chosen. College though is a brand new start, there will be a lot of new people there who are just as scared and nervous as you, and will be happy to make friends with anyone. Plus the social networks at colleges are huge. There will be bars and hang outs where you can meet new people, if you make one friend more then likely they will introduce you to others and it will continue to grow. Don&#x27;t worry to much, and think of college as a new start. Try to get out of your comfort zone a lil and it will start being easier and easier. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brittany - 06-04-2014, 09:57 PM
[] - vikki - 06-04-2014 09:58 PM