This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Give Up on my Website?
06-05-2014, 12:50 PM

You can build the number of readers by publicizing it when speaking to online friends (like on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, SmoozeZone, Blogster and so on). You can maintain and add numbers of readers by adding more content. Must your site focus only on new games, or is that simply your preference? I like some of the old ones like those gorillas that threw bananas that exploded! Where can you get those games? Maybe you could answer such things on your site. If having the site is too expensive, then try converting its content over to a blog site. I have several b2evolution sites. Posting to them is relatively easy and fun. Post your url's on Twitter. Add contacts there who are into what your site is about. People who see their tweets will thus discover your Twitter page and see your tweets about your reviews.
As long as hosting fees are low enough, keep plugging along. If not, move your content to a new site. If you can find a website builder who also hosts the site, have that person build a really aesthetic site, and contribute lots of input into the site design yourself. People are attracted to contact often first by visual impressions. Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I Give Up on my Website? - Daniel - 06-05-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Jonathan Idk - 06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
[] - G. Whilikers - 06-05-2014, 12:35 PM
[] - The Invisible Man - 06-05-2014 12:50 PM