This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help I like two guys!?
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Well aren't you the arrogant little child. So if you choose one guy over the other you think the one that didn't get chosen will have his whole world destroyed? Maybe he will count himself the winner and be thankful he didn't get stuck with you. You are a pretty mouthy kid when you are online but face to face with someone but you can barely say hello at the store.

My feeling is if someone wants a penpal you're the best. Being a girlfriend in person you'd be the most boring person in the world. Stick with the online stuff pretending you have a relationship just because you've exchanged a few thousand e-mails and texts. In your inexperienced child's world you may think that's an awesome relationship but in reality it makes you penpals and nothing more. You don't even know how to have an in-person relationship at all.

Grow up, stop thinking you're a femme fatal and practice interacting face to face and carrying on a conversation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
help I like two guys!? - Amy - 11-09-2012, 08:22 AM
[] - Mircat - 11-09-2012 08:30 AM
[] - Den B7 - 11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
[] - ♏iss Dodds - 11-09-2012, 08:30 AM