This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Side effects of medication?
06-06-2014, 04:45 AM

yeah your heart rarely repairs itself do you know bad she has it, i take about 8 different medication including atacand (candesartan) atacand is one of the brand name i believe.

the mood swings might be because of just how she feels, i was pretty messed up for a year after finding out about my heart disease, although i nearly actually died with it.

it can be pretty daunting to find out you have it, and 99 percent of the info on the net is outdated and tells you very poor prognosis of 5 years etc. this isnt the case anymore.

i would recommend just being there for her if she wants to talk about it, dont ignore it. also there is a facebook group "cardiomyopathy association" and a website adult.cardiomyopathy.org if she or you need any advice. these were great helps to me. you should find out what heart disease she has, dilated cardiomyopathy is the most common (enlarged heart) goodluck to her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Thomas - 06-06-2014, 04:29 AM
[] - The Shadow™ ® - 06-06-2014 04:45 AM