This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I get a new Instagram?
06-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Why can't I get a new Instagram?
I had just reached 200 followers on Instagram, and it was going really good for me. One dat, I woke up to check it, and I noticed that I had been logged out. I thought "No biggie, just log back in." I trailed that, and I got a message that said "Your account has been deactivated due to violation or service and terms conditions". I thought that was odd, since I'm only 15 years old, and wasn't doing anything wrong or bad on Instagram. I tried to make a new account, but it keeps giving me the same message. I don't know what to do. I also tried to make a new account on my iPad, but it too gives me the same message. Please help. Instagram has been my addiction, and I don't know what to do. I'm also saving up for a new iPhone, and I'm wondering if I try to make a new account on there if it will give me the same message and block me forever. I'm very scared and sad. I just want my Instagram back, please.
I also got a new email and a new user name several times, but those don't work. I did not post copyrighted material or advertisements all day. I read their terms and conditions and did not violate any.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why can't I get a new Instagram? - 849 - 06-07-2014 05:34 PM
[] - Fat Johnny - 06-07-2014, 05:41 PM