This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend made a fake facebook account for me to date. should i forgive her?
06-09-2014, 03:42 AM

You do realize that you weren't dating either of these fake girls, right? I mean, in order to date, you have to actually SEE each other and go out. You never even saw the girls in person.

What your friend did was cruel. If she is really your friend and you want to keep her as your friend, you need to have a talk with her about how all this made you feel. She may have thought she was helping, but she made you feel worse. Tell her this, without getting all crazy about it.

Make her promise that she will never do this again, and if she has any REAL friends she would like to set you up with, you will be open to that. Next time you get a random girl sending you a friend request. Don't be such a push-over. And don't be so quick to tell people you are "dating". As I said before...unless you actually have dates, you are NOT dating. And for heaven's sake...DO NOT change your relationship status!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - drake - 06-09-2014, 03:20 AM
[] - ? - 06-09-2014, 03:30 AM
[] - Loreen - 06-09-2014 03:42 AM
[] - Ame - 06-09-2014, 03:50 AM