This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account disabled cos of my date of birth.?
06-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Facebook account disabled cos of my date of birth.?
They tell me my date of birth is fake?? It's not fake it's absolutely correct.

I'm wished it on the right day every year but when I asked why my account was disabled they replied to say it's cos my date of birth.

I logged in to Facebook to find my account was disabled, I had gotten a warning over a wall post -- (it was a sarcastic post but it was lost on others who reported it) -- I made on a fan page saying I COULD be disabled so I found a form I had to fill out on Facebook in order to get assistance as I couldn't log in. On that form I had to fill out my Date of birth as per my account - which was my accurate real non fake D.o.B.

Only today I got a reply saying my account was suspended because my date of birth is fake!

In the email it asked me to reply to it with my real name and date of birth (Day/Month/Year) so they could assist me further. I added a copy of my provisional drivers licence also showing this information so they can't argue with it.

Will Facebook reactivate my account if I show proof? When I go to log in it says my account is disabled yet Facebook say it's only suspended because of this D.o.B issue.

How can Facebook say my D.O.B is fake!? They don't know me personally to make such a claim!

Has this happened to anyone else here? If so what happened? What was the outcome for you?
Before anyone suggests my D.O.B issue is because it lists me as being under age.... It doesn't. It shows me as being 29 which is my actual age.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook account disabled cos of my date of birth.? - Moomin! - 06-09-2014 03:03 PM
[] - Jan409 - 06-09-2014, 03:12 PM
[] - Heimdallen - 06-09-2014, 03:16 PM
[] - Christopher B - 06-09-2014, 03:17 PM
[] - dannyboy2111 - 06-09-2014, 03:24 PM
[] - Christian Siebeck - 06-09-2014, 03:27 PM