This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can your iphone be hacked into?
06-09-2014, 08:34 PM
can your iphone be hacked into?
So this is kinda a long story but pretty much this guy got my number started txting me and was being kinda creepy so i stopped replying then he started calling me i had enough and i blocked him on every social media and blocked him from txtin or calling me. today i get an annonmyous call trying to be a prank call i kept asking who it was they said they would call me from their number later, around 9 i get a call and the caller id is the initials of the guy i blocked. but on my phone his full name was saved i looked for the decline button but there was only option which was to pick it up so i just let it ring after that i check my recent calls for his full name which i had bloacked and its not on the list i look in my phonebook and its like it never existed but i know that if u blockk ppl there contact still stays in ur phone just in case u want to unblock them anyways i look at the contact which was his initials and it said it wasnt blocked i quickley blocked it. so my question is it like possible he hacked into my phone deleted his old contact and put a new one in or something like that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
can your iphone be hacked into? - marlene - 06-09-2014 08:34 PM
[] - 954 - 06-09-2014, 08:41 PM
[] - steve - 06-09-2014, 08:50 PM
[] - eddy - 06-09-2014, 09:03 PM
[] - Artv - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM