This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I deal with verbal bullying at College?
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM

I am now studying at a college, recently about few mths ago I was verbally bullied by my classmate and it still happen till now on a daily basis

At first they see me will sing this song by backstreetboy show me the meaning of being lonely. Then they change the lyrics and added i am lonely because I have no friends, I am a loser, I am social outcast.

I endure them and at first I tried to laugh it off as a joke but it kept happening and I decided to ignore them. By no responding to them, the joke will be on them.

However they progress to calling me fat, ugly, loser, gay, f@ggot, s!ut. They wrote nasty stuff about me on facebook, twitter, blogs.

I am at a loss over what to do. I really don't wish to withdraw from college because of bullying and there is no one to turn to. I have become desperate for help and I start to have depression. The psychiatrist ask if I am suicidal because of the verbal bullying and she prescribe anti-depressant for me telling me to take 2 in the morning and 1 at night.

I have became withdrawn and suicidal. I really dont know what to do. I dont want to tell my parents because I fear they will say even nastier stuff that I am still a mommy boy and still need their protection.

Who should I do now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do I deal with verbal bullying at College? - Happy - 11-09-2012 08:25 AM
[] - Michael H - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - gillian - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - Firebird_NZ - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - Cheesehead - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - JMITW - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - pioneer_grrrl1979 - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM