This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I deal with verbal bullying at College?
11-09-2012, 08:33 AM

I'll start off by going to their social network sites and make a print out of everything they said about me for proof. Afterwards, I'll delete any accounts that I might have had through these social network sites. I would then pay a first hand visit to both my dean/ college president showing them exactly what was said about me and I would tell the both of them that they better put an end to this nonsense or this school would be seeing me in court.

I would not put up with the sh*t even for a brief moment. I don't know how you managed to deal with this trash for as long as you did. I had an instructor that sent me an e-mail one day threatening to fail me because I refuse to wear a tie to class even though I maintained a 98 average. Little to say, I made a print out of that e-mail that he sent me and I paid a nice visit to both the dean and college president. This stunt he tried to pull on me cost him his job. You should do the same.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael H - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM
[] - gillian - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - Firebird_NZ - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - Cheesehead - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - JMITW - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
[] - pioneer_grrrl1979 - 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM