This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get him back in jail? Please help...?
06-10-2014, 10:30 AM
How do I get him back in jail? Please help...?
My boyfriend beat me up this summer...badly. The d.a issued an order of protection and I began to heal physically and emotionally. When my wounds began to heal he contacted me and seemed remorseful. We resumed our relationship shortly thereafter. Well I recently found out everything has been a big huge lie. He came back in my life just to abuse me more.

Last week I tried to break up with him and he kicked in my front door breaking the lock and he slapped me in the face . I called the police on him . He got charged for criminal mischief and breaking the order of protection which was a felony.

I began to feel bad about calling the police on him. His mom called me crying begging me to drop the charges so when I had to speak to the d.a . I lied and covered his ass. I told them i initiated contact and he broke the door by accident and that I wasnt fearful of him when in fact I was at the time.

I told them I wanted to drop all the charges. The d.a said they couldnt prosecute him for the felony without my testimony so it will be dismissed in a few months.

Well after I got the felony charge off of him I thought he'd see I really cared for him. Im one month pregnant and i called him all day yesterday and he ignored me . I changed my number and he answered the phone. I told him you know im pregnant why are you doing this? He said get an abortion and die than he laughed and hung up the phone.

I just lied to the d.a to save him from jail! This is how he repays me.

He has a court date for those charges this morning and I want to show up and tell the d.a now I will testify . I will look like a big liar though so im nervous.

When he got released from jail he called me from his mom cellphone. He broke the restraining order AGAIN by making that phone call to me. He also wrote me a message on facebook and its dated the day he was released.

Can I get him for breaking the restraining order again...? What do i say when i go to the court this morning ?

I am so nervous. Im just so angry that he manipulated me into dropping the charges and leaving me pregnant by myself .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get him back in jail? Please help...? - sasha n - 06-10-2014 10:30 AM
[] - Ricki - 06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
[] - Rosalie - 06-10-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - ahsoasho2u2 - 06-10-2014, 10:55 AM