This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got ripped off on an iphone! what should I do?
06-11-2014, 10:39 AM
I got ripped off on an iphone! what should I do?
Ok so it was on a facebook group. This girl said she was selling an iphone 4s for the low! I contacted her and said it was $100. It was decent but not perfect so i thought the price fitted the phone. So i traveled to her apartment( which is like an hour from where i live). So i traveled all the way over ther! I had to. When i got there she seemed nice. I checked the hone but only had a little bit battery. She said she has a iphone 5 so the charger wont fit to charge the 4s. So i didnt have enough time to check everything in it. So when i got home i found out it was icloud locked!!!( im new to the iphone always had an android.!!!!) I called and texted her many times and wont reply or answers. She did call back saying shes at work and stuff. but that was 2 days ago( i bought the iphone 2 days ago from this post) Still to this day nothing. hoping that she may reply during the week. But if she doesnt what can i do to get my money back. I got her phone number(with all the text), address ,and her facebook name? I just want to know how can i get my money back??? oh and im in atlanta!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I got ripped off on an iphone! what should I do? - Tëo Silveriö - 06-11-2014 10:39 AM
[] - Rl - 06-11-2014, 10:48 AM
[] - Diana B - 06-11-2014, 11:03 AM