This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the deal with talking Angela?
06-11-2014, 03:06 PM

It is true. 100% true. And they are supposed to be taking it off this weekend. It has been hacked, but the hack only works on apple devices. Android devices wont find it creepy. But I wanted to know what the big deal was, so I downloaded it on my Iphone. And I decided to talk about the roumors too it. I mentioned 'are you a pedophile' and it clearly changed the subject. It has never ever done that before. Also, as you all know, the trangle 'illuminati' is a possessed triangle, that is extremely dangerous, and is a monster or creasture, that lights up in a way. I said to Angela 'illuminati' and my flash turned on within seconds. I uninstalled the app, and my flash was still on. So then I turned off my phone, and finally it went off. So I reinstalled the app, and enjoyed it a bit more, realised that maybe it was just a fake roumor. But it got worse! I was talking to angela, lets say, about 10 at night, and it said 'where do you live?' I answered something stupid 'lowertown road, australia' it replied 'I know your lying ;-)' with a winky face. Then, it said we should phone call, and angela's message had read out my number. MY MOBILE NUMBER. I quickly got worried, told the cat too 'fuck off' it then told me that I should go and check if the I was down the bottom of my road. I took a few screenshots of what the cat had said, but when I saw it's eye, after the third screenshot, I saw this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - rene - 06-11-2014, 02:58 PM
[] - Cati - 06-11-2014 03:06 PM