This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to start a band and I have so many questions?
06-12-2014, 10:40 AM
I want to start a band and I have so many questions?
First off, I'm only learning electric guitar and I'll be in high school next year. I can sing as well, I'm an alto. I've been thinking about this a lot lately since everyone always pressures you into thinking about what you're gonna do with your life and I feel as though being in a band is the one thing I dream and the only thing that would make me happy. For instance, I could never see myself doing any other career and being happy... It's gonna sound cliche, but I just want to do what I love and inspire others. Secondly, I have so many questions and concerns, most of which can't be answered. Should you start a band straight off from high school or from college? What things could help your band grow in popularity? What genre would appeal more to people in your opinion (Alternative, Punk, Rock, Pop Punk, I listen to all)? How hard is it really to get a record deal? Now I'm going on a limb just asking these questions because there's such a small chance of becoming a band and even getting signed to a record deal let alone becoming popular. Any help and extra details? Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to start a band and I have so many questions? - Crazola - 06-12-2014 10:40 AM
[] - Alex - 06-12-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - David A Ighele - 06-12-2014, 10:56 AM
[] - sarah - 06-12-2014, 11:11 AM