This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maybe she like me but she never text first ?
06-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Maybe she like me but she never text first ?
here is the story

i met a girl in my university we take one class in common, so she laughs at my jokes when i make one in group and stuff so i noticed her and i kinda like her and thought she was cute

so i went for it and started a conversation lasted for 2 hours we both had fun, she wasn't gonna stop if i didn't tell her i have to leave ... i took her number that day too

when i got back home i texted her and we kept texting for like half an hour or so. jokes and stuff

one week after that, i met her near by the bus stop at my university
so we had a conversation for like an hour until her bus came, i also asked her if i could give her a ride but she said she is fine.

the thing is whenever i start a conversation with her over facebook or phone she never try to stop or end the conversation, i make her laugh and i helped her with her assignment survey since im a public figure in the fitness community .
BUT she never start a conversation with me ... its always me to make the first move.

if she likes me shouldn't she be texting me first too?

i haven't asked her out yet because we are having final exams in the next few weeks, but once we are done with the exams i will ask her

sorry for this long shit ;'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Maybe she like me but she never text first ? - Dadiz - 06-12-2014 11:39 AM
[] - sara - 06-12-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Wallah all lies - 06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
[] - neversharingname:P - 06-12-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Kira - 06-12-2014, 12:08 PM