This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does it hurt so much?
06-14-2014, 10:27 AM

Lets look at the positive things, you will find someone else who really loves you. Honey, guys will tell you lies that he loves you. That he understands you, they will act like they are there for you. This is typical, a guy will tell you whatever he thinks you will believe. Breaking up is hard and it hurts. But that is life and not every man you met will be for you. As you get older, you will learn how to pick and choose a man who is for you. Listen with your head not your heart. When I was your age, I met a guy who seemed for me. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him. I thought he felt the same way. It took me a long time to realize that he wasn't for me. I would cry all the time but one day I realized I was miserable with him. Finally, we broke up and it took me a while to learn that I'm better without him. I would listen to music and laugh. This is what helped me. I love to laugh.
Ivillage.com is what helped me because you can put your thoughts, troubles there and others will help you solve them. Honey, it gets better. You will meet someone who is perfect for you. Someone who won't try to change you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does it hurt so much? - Belonging - 06-14-2014, 09:57 AM
[] - Martin - 06-14-2014, 10:11 AM
[] - Julie - 06-14-2014, 10:12 AM
[] - angelheart - 06-14-2014 10:27 AM
[] - Ashraf Abdelhafiz - 06-14-2014, 10:39 AM
[] - Alyssa - 06-14-2014, 10:53 AM