This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Comparing the best website host /website maker that features a blog, and a store?
06-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Comparing the best website host /website maker that features a blog, and a store?
What's the best website makers/hosting?

I'm trying to find a website that I can FULLY customize, offers a blog, a shopping cart integrated with PayPal (or a fully E-Commerce for Photo prints is a plus), High Resolution displayed pictures, Unlimitied Space, and pages, Privates Pages or Private Galleries, Comments on pics are a plus, I will pay for a domain but a free one is a plus, free ad credit is a plus.

I'm willing to spend up to $30-39 a month. Please give me all your opinions and website hosts!

Since I'm a photographer looking to start a business, and display my portfolio, and client photoshoots, I want a website that includes web forms, comment boxes, and stuff for my clients. Also, I prefer a website of html and not flash.

I really like GoDaddy as a host, but I hate the fact that you have to buy all the features separately and on a monthly bill too. I've already checked out Smug Mug, Wix, Weebly, FotoMerchant, SquareSpace, Photo Shelter, + more.

I really liked what Website.com had to feature. They offered every feature that I pretty much wanted. A blog, a store, fully customizable, free web forms, I'm not sure if it's legit or not though.

I also liked Wix.com but they had no blog!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Comparing the best website host /website maker that features a blog, and a store? - Sabrina Nicole - 06-14-2014 01:52 PM
[] - Jeff - 06-14-2014, 02:07 PM
[] - Joshua - 06-14-2014, 02:20 PM
[] - Justin Carroll - 06-14-2014, 02:23 PM