This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Easy SEO software to help me rank better locally In Google?
06-14-2014, 02:18 PM

Hi Graham
You have actually hit on a very valid point in terms of how much you need to SEO a website for Google. The fact is if you operate within a certain geography you are going to have to use those relevant place names within your SEO.
I have had great success with a very simple to use piece of SEO software made by a company called Report and Submit. The beauty of this little piece of software is that it meant for people like yourself who have a website but don't know what to do about improving it's exposure in Google under relevant search terms that will bring you in some business. I think most SEO people seem to lose sight of the fact that to get local rankings you just need good on page relevance towards the right search phrases that people are typing in at Google.
I will give you example of what I mean type in ' office furniture Nottingham' at Google and right at the top, even in between the map listings, you will find a company called Office Innovations. All I have done to get that site ranked is research the exact search phrases that people are searching with then used Report and Submit's SEO software to create meta tag templates, anchor text links and correct the html errors. Dead simple and all the technical stuff is cut and paste.
Now I know what I am doing and I still use it as you can run ranking reports on all 175 different Google search engines all over the world, which for me is great, and then email them straight to whoever needs to see them.
That's the best software I have used in terms of simplicity, hope that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Steve Seo - 06-14-2014 02:18 PM
[] - Elliott - 06-14-2014, 02:30 PM
[] - Vital Corlseone - 06-14-2014, 02:44 PM
[] - Raysor - 06-14-2014, 02:46 PM