This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Easy SEO software to help me rank better locally In Google?
06-14-2014, 02:46 PM

Basic SEO is pretty simple. After that it gets very difficult. One way to look at it is to look form a visitors point of view (not your own). What would my visitor like to see? We hope that this is how Google is looking at it!
Here's the basics:
Good content is most important - and I don't mean loads of keywords, I mean ux. Write your content FOR your visitors, write something YOU would find interesting and your half way there.

Then validate your code - google w3c validator. VERY important.

Then get your description tags sorted also very important.

Then keep your page load quick - google website optimisation.

Then get on webmaster tools - submit a sitemap and check the HTML suggestions regularly - google will tell you if there's anything it doesn't like.
Do these things and I GUARANTEE you'll see an increase.

It gets harder after this. Page structure - make sure things are in the right order - title, h1, h2, paragraphs. Put your important keywords near the top.

If you've done all this, google wordtracker - find the popular terms and track your positions - if you want to move up, make sure these terms are in your title tags etc.

Even harder - build some links (genuine ones) and use the keywords in the links.

Then keep repeating all these steps whilst adding content regularly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Steve Seo - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
[] - Elliott - 06-14-2014, 02:30 PM
[] - Vital Corlseone - 06-14-2014, 02:44 PM
[] - Raysor - 06-14-2014 02:46 PM