This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is it with this guy? Is it because i'm 17?
06-15-2014, 04:08 AM
What is it with this guy? Is it because i'm 17?
He just turned 20 and i'm turning 18 this summer. We met online playing a game together. I liked him because he is funny and we started chating every day. He jokes sometimes by calling me trophy wife (i'm soon to be doctor), and for no reason says stuff like you're cute and hot etc. He doesn't want to just get laid because we live in defferent countries- my opinion. I thought since he flirts with me a lot to check ih he was just joking or he means it. He told me something funny and i said ''Wow you sure know how to woo a girl''. And he said : ,, I'm not trying to woo you, you're 17''. Then a week later he said that he likes me, but didn't explain if it's more like friends or he like likes me. Two days later he asks when's your birthday. Idk if he's scared to say anything because i'm underage or he's just flirting cause we're online and it boosts his self confidence?
Sorry for the long post Smile
We skyped so he is legit.
I live in Italy and we have a dif. education system. Should have said that earlier. Thanks for answering! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is it with this guy? Is it because i'm 17? - Fratello - 06-15-2014 04:08 AM
[] - ACCOUNTDELETED - 06-15-2014, 04:19 AM
[] - Anthony - 06-15-2014, 04:21 AM
[] - nicky - 06-15-2014, 04:34 AM
[] - Paige - 06-15-2014, 04:50 AM