This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend being stupid on online dating sites?
06-16-2014, 08:46 PM

why do you worry about her? I think it's her life and if she happy about it it's none of your business and how come you say if a guy starts talking about sex in first round it's a red flag? I don't think I think it's quite shallow to think like that because when she puts all her bikini pics what can she expects from a guy? she provokes them and guys are provoked. it's quite natural if no guy comes after her then it means she is either ugly or there is something wrong with the guys around her because biologically men attract to women and women attract to men. have you ever noticed how so many girls attract to justin bibier? now why don't you call those girls perverts etc..? why only blame men.?
you can't stop it with ur feminist laws. men attract women and women attract men. in this case she enjoys showing her body and guys enjoy looking at it so both parties win-win I agree it's bad to send nude pics because there is a risk they publish it on Internet but if she sends it to a stranger then it's her fault and perhaps she might need it too if she happy her pics roam on internet then it wouldn't even be an issue. I think it's wrong to discriminate people like ATH mentioned. I will never kick a girl out or stop dating for her past naked pics. I think people should learn to accept nudity isn't a so taboo thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 397 - 06-16-2014, 08:17 PM
[] - Ath - 06-16-2014, 08:32 PM
[] - Storm - 06-16-2014 08:46 PM
[] - Hali - 06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
[] - mary - 06-16-2014, 09:03 PM
[] - Oerba Dia Luna - 06-16-2014, 09:08 PM
[] - Jade - 06-16-2014, 09:24 PM