This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When people have no sign of their BF/GF on facebook - can they be more likely to be keeping their options open?
06-17-2014, 08:06 AM
When people have no sign of their BF/GF on facebook - can they be more likely to be keeping their options open?
While YOU may have a bf/gf and have no evidence on you Facebook page, in my experience, this *can* be the case. I mean seriously – if you think the girls cute and you find her on Facebook and see a profile picture of her standing next to somebody who must be her boyfriend, it's a pretty good indicator that she's taken.

You can be completely secure in your r'ship and have no evidence of someone on your facebook page.

Some people like to say how mature they are and that facebook is just a joke (which I agree with the most part) - that it has nothing to do with the real life.

But the girls I've known who are flirtatious, or have even dated me before I've found out they have a boyfriend – they have no evidence of them on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
When people have no sign of their BF/GF on facebook - can they be more likely to be keeping their options open? - Michael - 06-17-2014 08:06 AM
[] - BLAH - 06-17-2014, 08:10 AM
[] - xoxo-gossip-girl - 06-17-2014, 08:12 AM