This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he really just hate me or does he like me?
11-09-2012, 08:40 AM

First all, you gave me, so much information. but you didn't give the major information like an introduction details. I am wondering since that you put this on LGBT, I am thinking that you are a guy who likes a guy. My question is that is this guy GAY? and if he is, is he openly?

Your question is, if he likes you or he just hates you.
I believe according to your details that tis guy likes you, but he doesn't wanna be with you.
Yes there are some people does that and I've been one of them.
I used to like someone and I actually like him, I talked to him and he likes me and I like him, but I don't wanna be with him because I don't have strength to be openly gay in school. I am straight acting. I also don't want to be with him because I don't trust myswelf to love him or to fall in love, because I am not sure about my sexuality, i AM SORTA BI. but that was back then.

So I believe this guy really likes you but he doesn't wanna be with you. I said this because you can actually TELL the way he stare at you and still make signals, Is he openly gay??? Because I want to know a reason why he do this??? he probably don't want to have bf in public. or he just have a huge pride that he don't want to talk to you and all this stuff.
I can't make a good advice what yous should do.

try to talk to him after school and BE STRAIGHT OUT!
Ask him do you like me, why you wont talk to me? why do you stare at me,.. all those stuff.
I know it is super hard but just trust your balls and do it.
BETTER GET AN ANSWERS IF YOU LIKE THIS GUY

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Infinite - 11-09-2012 08:40 AM