This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think of someone with no social network?
06-18-2014, 12:56 PM

It all depends on the relationship I have with them. If it's job or business related, I'd google their name ASAP just to see what I can find out about their reputation. If it's social, I usually wouldn't look them up - unless they looked or acted like they should be wanted by the police. I'd never look up an adult on Facebook or Twitter because those are for communicating with friends and family and, besides the fact that I wouldn't need that kind of information about someone, I'd feel like I was prying into their private life.

If someone doesn't have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. accounts, I'd think they must be an interesting, mature person with full, active, meaningful lives.

(I have a Facebook page because it's used on a lot of other sites to sign in. I have a Twitter account so I can follow emergency services (fire and police) during earthquakes and brushfires. I never post on it.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jackie m - 06-18-2014, 12:31 PM
[] - Sakuni - 06-18-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Bob - 06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - Mujer Alta - 06-18-2014 12:56 PM
[] - iamme - 06-18-2014, 01:00 PM