This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i feel so angry and unhappy?
06-18-2014, 01:16 PM
i feel so angry and unhappy?
Hi
Recently i have become more intolerant and angry, If someone offends me i block them out, i refuse to talk to them and i block on social websites, like my supposed bet friends, he is supposed to support me and all right? all i feel he does is make fun of me and bring me down, i have told him so many times to stop it, a few weeks ago he encouraged my brothers to make fun of me and say i had no friends, i hate it and i try to talk about it and he always makes excuses then apologises in the mot patronising way i am growing to resent him and i want to be friends but he makes it so hard. I am so sad i feel like i should be able to talk to him but i cant, i dont trust him, i have taken up smoking, i hate myself, i wonder how much better it would be if i was dead, people in school make fun of me and taunt me, i was always shy in primary school but now in 2nd school i have started to come out a bit but i keep being made fun of.

im a guy and im sure this will all sound gay to some people so sorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i feel so angry and unhappy? - 538 - 06-18-2014 01:16 PM
[] - 635 - 06-18-2014, 01:18 PM
[] - Ramajeya - 06-18-2014, 01:21 PM