This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone decipher this odd symptom?
06-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Can anyone decipher this odd symptom?
I have no clue what this symptom is. I hate to admit that I am schizophrenic, but everything on the lists perfectly matches that category. I have went to numerous blogs, so many people for advice. There were some people that told me to follow the signs because it is the spirits guiding me, while other people would say 'What the' to them as if they were idiots. And there were many other people saying to believe in God.

Just to bring up a little of what I have been experiencing. There's a certain rule that I need to follow or else something abnormal will happen. The most bothersome is the 'positivity rule'. It is a rule that everything needs to be pure, such as I must have a religion, must live in a country side, must not eat a lot, must eat only organic food, must be a vegetarian, must not drink sodas or alcohol, must get married and have children despite my age 25, must believe all principle of the bibles and everything that I can and cannot think of positive.

I have encounter impossible things such as search terms limiting me when I was finding bars and clubs in the local area. I could not find any relevant search within the first page, however on link number three there was a blog saying 'How can I stop my father from drink' as if the signs were telling me that I was father in a figurative form, which the positivity rule is applied because being a father is some sort of pure form.

Not only that but when I come across news articles, Christianity seemed like the dominate form. I would come across article saying 'This idiot atheist' as if the signs were resembling me again in a figurative form when I was just leisurely browsing through the web.

Also when I go on Facebook Trend tab. I see an article related to a debate on Creationism vs. Evolution. At first I pressed the number one link and it was for evolution that Bill Nye was unlikely the character to come to the debate for pro-creationism because of his image of creating video's of science. But the second time I press the Trend tab, the debate was over and Bill Nye won. And there were several articles about a media mogul who said to Ken Ham who was for Evolution 'To just shut up'. It did not seem orthodox.

I got a lot of mockery from posts like this that I have been telling other that I have been seeing overly the top too pure form of signs. That everyone was against me and telling me to have stronger faith in Christianity or some other bad things. I have used up all my will power to type this. Please help I am too exhausted to go on with this.

There is more if you go to - Stephensearch.wordpress.com -. Please take a glimpse at it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can anyone decipher this odd symptom? - Stephen - 06-18-2014 04:30 PM
[] - Rosie - 06-18-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - DrLee - 06-18-2014, 04:47 PM