This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are adults too busy to make new friends these days, do we not even try anymore? unless there is something "in it" for us
06-19-2014, 08:01 AM

Good question, I have thought of that at times. Well, it so happens that most people seem to be dysfunctional and so a new friend can cause you so much trouble. It takes discernment, wisdom, guidance from the Holy Spirit, caution, fortitude, and many other marvelous qualities to keep on top of everything. We don't want others taking advantage of us, but we want to be able to help people in some ways. I find that giving to ministries that God has raised up really helps people, yet I'd like to be able to have a hands on ministry. Here in YA, we can help, but then we don't see faces, but when we get to Heaven we will meet the ones we helped. I believe that if we all make it there. Life is not perfect. Pray and ask God for his will and then you'll do the best you can with his help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 322 - 06-19-2014, 07:53 AM
[] - Melody - 06-19-2014 08:01 AM
[] - Shih Tzu - 06-19-2014, 08:10 AM
[] - CD - 06-19-2014, 08:16 AM