This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neighbour signed for my parackage using my name?
06-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Neighbour signed for my parackage using my name?
My "neighbour" signed for my package using my first name and is now denying they have got it. I contacted the delivery company and they confirmed it was them who they delivered to.

I did not ask for my package to be left with a neighbour and this "neighbour" lives about 25 houses away from me on (37 xxxx) avenue and I live on (39 xxxx) Gardens.

Currently, the delivery company are "calling their depot", but I doubt they can help if the person is refusing to accept they have it.

In my mind that person has commited fraud, forgery and theft. So, via twitter DM, I told the company that i'll be calling the police in 40 minutes time if they cannot help.

Oh, the best bit is that this house (37 xxxx) have my mums name on their door bell. So, is that illegal to?

Any advice is much appreciated.
Thank you. I have contacted the police and I'm now waiting for Police Constables to attend my house, so I can show them the location of the other property and give them more details.

Ty those who answered.
Probably should have put this earlier, I have contacted Tesco and Yodel. They are both investigating.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Neighbour signed for my parackage using my name? - 874 - 06-20-2014 11:29 PM
[] - I love Mr Darcy! - 06-20-2014, 11:42 PM
[] - wizjp - 06-20-2014, 11:51 PM
[] - Andi - 06-20-2014, 11:52 PM
[] - oopsoohooh - 06-21-2014, 12:00 AM
[] - Who - 06-21-2014, 12:16 AM