This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anything wrong with walking away from everything?
06-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Is there anything wrong with walking away from everything?
I'm a 28 year old guy, I have a business degree, a good job, saved alota money for the future which seems great and all. My sisters have their own life and they don't seem to care, my parents are getting older and they don't seem to care about life and all my friends are busy.

Every girl I've dated has been a horrible experience because I get to know them and while I try to focus my attention on them by caring about them, in the end they didn't care about me at all so yeah I guess u can say there attention seeking and selfish.

I'm not pleased with society either because I've tried to predicate good, care about others, help others including senior citizens...I'm not the kind of guy who's going to keep in touch with ppl by writing pointless messages on facebook I do this crazy thing that people did back in the day which was pick up the phone and call because I care in that sense, I'm the kind of guy where I REFUSE to have kids unless the girl I marry I truly love and I know financially and mentally I'm there for them as a husband and father...but I don't have that...I feel like leaving where I currently and staying at a remote location.

Now I mentioned this to a few ppl and there saying don't leave man, stay! What's wrong. "Shaking my head".
I'm not expecting a reward for being nice, I have lived a very hard life style and I have to say that yes I try to be a good person because my dad physically and mentally abused me so I don't want to be like him I want to be a GOOD person, with girls I've had my opportunities with them sex wise but I didn't bother cuz I didn't think it was right and they did have issues with their past, I don't go looking for bad girls I mean seriously who does?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there anything wrong with walking away from everything? - just - 06-21-2014 11:49 AM
[] - Mike - 06-21-2014, 12:02 PM
[] - revsuzanne - 06-21-2014, 12:16 PM
[] - Thunder Stormer - 06-21-2014, 12:17 PM
[] - Kr!T - 06-21-2014, 12:30 PM