This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm too quiet and therefore boring?
06-22-2014, 05:23 AM

I can definitely assure you that you are not the only one. I feel like that too, all my life. I have friends but I never found a reason to trust them or get close to them.
I would surely be your friend, seeing that you are very very polite to other people. You putting effort into being nice makes you a very rare (the good kind of rare) person these days. Now it's all about getting to the top of the social pyramid.
About your friends. Those people sound like pretty typical friends. But it seems like you deserve better than them, no? I am suffering the same situation as you. The type of friends that you have is just regular friends, but maybe it's time you find a friend that helps you out of your shell. To do that, you must find a friend that understands you, that is like you. Are there any quiet people in your grade? Maybe get to know them, compare likes and dislikes. You can greet them like "Hi, my name is ________. What's yours?". They'll answer and you can say "Cool. See ya around!". And from there, you can start slowly talking to them more and more. Now that our society has more and more social media, you can talk to them more easily through like Facebook or texting. It's a lot less scary when you talk through computer. And after a while, when you're closer to that person, you can start hanging out with him/her.
For your shy problem, some people find being shy very cute! But if people around you seem to think that being shy is boring, maybe smile a little! They might be mistaking your shyness for not wanting new friends. A smile will go a loonng way! Trust me Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pizza - 06-22-2014, 05:09 AM
[] - John - 06-22-2014, 05:22 AM
[] - Nhong.13 - 06-22-2014 05:23 AM
[] - msladybug - 06-22-2014, 05:33 AM
[] - Leah - 06-22-2014, 05:34 AM
[] - Allie - 06-22-2014, 05:38 AM