This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm too quiet and therefore boring?
06-22-2014, 05:38 AM

I'm 14 too and I have the same problem. Actually there are a lot of people with the same problem. Everyone always says to do sports and join clubs which can be helpful but isn't always as easy as people say. Just going up and saying hello to people can be hard. It seems as if everyone all ready has friends and there's no way they will ever want to be friends with you. Even though it's really hard I promise if you try to open up to people they will want to be your friend. Look for the people in class who aren't talking to anyone and look as if they don't have anyone to talk to. I guarantee 90% those people want to have someone to talk to just as bad as you do. Even if it's just small talk i'm sure the person would appreciate having someone to talk to. Keep trying to talk to this person and you'll begin to feel more comfortable. If you think you have a good chance at being friends invite them to the movies it's the easiest place because you won't have to talk too much. Maybe you guys won't be best friends but you'll never know until you try. One girl who I never thought I would be close with ended up becoming one of the very few close friends I have.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pizza - 06-22-2014, 05:09 AM
[] - John - 06-22-2014, 05:22 AM
[] - Nhong.13 - 06-22-2014, 05:23 AM
[] - msladybug - 06-22-2014, 05:33 AM
[] - Leah - 06-22-2014, 05:34 AM
[] - Allie - 06-22-2014 05:38 AM