This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is 15 years old too old to start taking volleyball seriously? (please answer!)?
06-23-2014, 04:25 AM
is 15 years old too old to start taking volleyball seriously? (please answer!)?
I started playing volleyball in 7th grade, school and rec. at the end of 8th grade, my rec coach decided to cut all practices and kind of just end the team. since then, I haven't been playing volleyball, at all. for highschool, I wasn't able to try out because I wasn't in town. I've been missing it a lot, and I was wondering if it's too late to start playing volleyball again. I will diet, do cardio, etc. anything I need to do to become the best I can be. I'll practice two or more hours a day if I really need to. but I really want to become better and join a club team and be apart of the sport I love again. help? also, I was a good player. I had all of the skills down and everything. I know it'll probably be rough since I haven't played in a year or so but I'm not too worried.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is 15 years old too old to start taking volleyball seriously? (please answer!)? - 789 - 06-23-2014 04:25 AM
[] - Tbone - 06-23-2014, 04:30 AM
[] - ana - 06-23-2014, 04:33 AM