This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a muslim in love with a christian Girl who is in love with my muslim best friend.?
06-23-2014, 08:05 AM
I am a muslim in love with a christian Girl who is in love with my muslim best friend.?
Before I start.
1. I am 14 years old.
2. I am a shia muslim.
3. I live in Sweden.

It all started last summer when the girl, Victoria had been stood up by a guy. I felt sorry for her. We started chatting on Facebook. We had known each other all our lives but we never really were friends. We started getting to know each other and I started to have a crush. I told her and she did not talk about it. She was apperantly in love withmy best friend who is also muslim. He treats her like **** and she still loves him. Now recently she asked meabout him and I told her. She said how he was so sexy etc.AAnd that she loves him. We started talking and she asked about islam and in the End she said she was willing to wait til we are old and then she would marry him and convert to islam. I was so sad because I have dreamd about a girl like this. Now I am not sure whether to be her closest friend or leave her alone. I WOULD DIE TO BE WITH THIS GIRL BUT I GET SO SAD WHEN SHE DOESNT LOVE ME. Please give Me serious answers and dont say I am too young to think about marriage. Because dating is not allowed in islam.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am a muslim in love with a christian Girl who is in love with my muslim best friend.? - 778 - 06-23-2014 08:05 AM
[] - Ann - 06-23-2014, 08:15 AM
[] - UpDog - 06-23-2014, 08:24 AM
[] - Lyana - 06-23-2014, 08:25 AM
[] - sagalein - 06-23-2014, 08:35 AM